301 I would like to ask you a question.
我想问你一个问题。
302 Yes. Please do.
好,请说。
303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
308 I will try.
我会试试看。
309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
313 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的RAYBET雷竞技竞彩 。
314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn’t it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
315 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
317 You are welcome.
不客气。
318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
319 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
322 Just for argument’s sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
323 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
324 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
325 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
326 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
327 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
我想请刘先生来听电话。
330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
我想请约翰先生听电话好吗?
331 May I speak to your boss?
我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?
332 Give me someone who can speak English.
找一位能讲英语的人来。
333 Is there anyone who can speak English.
请问有没有会讲英语的?
334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想请你们负责人讲话。
335 I would like to talk to your chief.
我想请你们主管讲话。
336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
我要请王先生讲话。
337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?
我能请李先生讲话吗?
338 When is he expected to be back?
他什么时候回来?
339 Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来?
340 Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?
341 Who is this ,please?
请问你是哪一位?
342 Who is calling, please?
请问你是谁?
343 May I have your name?
请问你姓名?
344 Whom are you calling?
你要找谁?
345 Will you please spell his name for me?
请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?
346 Please say it again.
请再说一遍。
347 Would you speak a little louder?
请你说大声一点好吗?
348 Will you speak up, please?
请你大声一点好吗?
349 Will you speak more slowly?
请你说慢一点好吗?
350 Mr. Wang is not in now.
王先生现在不在此地。
351 He is not in now.
他现在不在这里。
352 He has not come in yet.他还没有来。
353 He will be here in 30 minutes.
他在三十分钟内会到这里。
354 He has gone home.
他已经回家去了。
355 He is in conference.
他正在开会。
356 May I take your message?
你需要留言吗?
357 May I have him call you back?
要我请他回你电话吗?
358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?
抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?
359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
我把这个电话转给陈先生。
360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.
请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。
361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.
真抱歉,让你久等了。
362 His extension number is 285.
他的分机号码是285。
363 He is speaking on another phone.
他正在接听别的电话。
364 Would you please take a message?
请你代我留话好吗?
365 Would you like to leave any message?
你要留什么话吗?
366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.
我要打一个叫号电话。
367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.
我要打一个叫人电话。
368 I don't know how to do that.
我不知道该怎么打。
369 Will you accept the charge.
你愿意付电话费用吗?
370 Where is the telephone office?
电话局在什么地方?
371 Is there a public phone near here?
这附近有公用电话吗?
372 Do you have a coin for the phone?
你有打电话的硬币吗?
373 How do I call this number?
这个号码怎么打?
374 Do you have a phone book(directory)?
你有电话簿吗?
375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
我想打个长途电话到台北去。
376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
我想打个电话到美国去。
377 How much is a call to the United states?
打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?
378 Will you please call me back?
请你回我一个电话好吗?
379 May I use your telephone?
我可以用你的电话吗?
380 Someone is using the phone.
有人在用电话。
381 Do you have an extension?
你有分机吗?
382 We don't have an extension.
我们没有分机。
383 There is a phone booth in the corner.
在转角处有个电话亭。
384 It is a pay phone .
那是一个付费电话。
385 Whom do you want to call?
你要打电话给谁?
386 I want to make a local call.
我要打个市内电话。
387 What is the number?
号码是多少?
388 Call information for the number.
打查号台查询电话号码。
389 The phone seems to be out of order.
电话好像出故障了。
390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.
我打了几次,但是没有人回答。
391 I 'm going to dial the number.
我要拨这个号码。
392 The telephone is ringing.
电话铃响了。
393 No one is answering the phone..
没有人接电话。
394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.
我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。
395 The phone is busy.
电话占线。
396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉使你久等了。
397 Who do you want to speak to ?
你要跟谁讲话?
398 What number are you calling?
你打什么号码?
399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.
总机,你给我接错号码了。
400 Where are you calling from?
你从哪打来的?