雷竞技电竞
服务号
当前位置: 首页? 专业英语? 行业相关? 正文

医生护士英语会话 Unit Four At the Emergency Room

放大字体缩小字体发布日期:2005-03-27

      在急诊室

      Unit Four At the Emergency Room

      对话6:肚子痛

      Dialogue Six:Suffer from a stomach

      大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

      Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

      病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

      Patient: It’s my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

      大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

      Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

      病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

      Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can’t name them exactly.

      大夫:你呕吐过没有?

      Doctor: Have you vomitted?

      病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

      Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

      大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

      Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

      病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

      Patient: All right, doctor. I’ll see you later.

      大夫:待会儿见。

      Doctor: See you later.

      病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

      Patient: Here’s my report, Doctor.

      大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

      Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It’s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

      病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

      Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

      大夫:不客气。

      Doctor: You are welcome.

      单词

      Words

      seafood     n. 海鲜

      roastduck     n. 烤鸭

      vomit      vi. 呕吐

      bathroom     n. 厕所

      laboratory     n. 化验室

      indigestionn. 消化不良

      oily        adj. 油腻

      avoid        vt. 避免

      短语

      Phrases

      a great variety of things    种类很多

      made several trips to the bathroom  上了好几趟厕所

      get your stools tested    做一个大便检查

      write out a slip       开一张化验单

      take your seat,       请坐

      due to          因为,由于

      句子

      Sentence Patterns

      你呕吐过没有?

      Have you vomitted?

      昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

      I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

      你得做一个大便检查。

      Now you have to get your stools tested.

      我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

      I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

      没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。

      It’s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

      接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

      I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

      相关单词

      Related Words

      bellyache    肚子痛

      enteritis     肠炎

      gastralgia    胃痛

      gastritis     胃炎

      appendictis   阑尾炎

      enterogastritis  肠胃炎

      constipation   便秘

      nephritis     肾炎

      diabetes     糖尿病

      uraemia     尿毒症

      urethritis     尿道炎

      cystitis     膀胱炎

      diarrhoea    痢疾

      dysentery    痢疾

      piles      痔疮

      haememorrhoids痔疮

      相关短语

      Related Phrases

      have a pain in the chest         胸口痛

      have a pain in the abdomen       肚子痛

      hav e a pain in the back         背痛

      have a pain in the ear          耳痛

      have a pain in the loins         腰痛

      have a running nose          流鼻涕

      have a stuffed-up nose         鼻子不通

      have a bad cough           咳嗽得厉害

      bring up phlegm when coughing     咳嗽有痰

      tougue heavily coated         舌苔很厚

      have a foul breath           口臭

      have a bitter taste in one’s mouth     口发苦

      run with tears     流泪

      have watery eyes           流泪

      相关表达方式

      Related Expression

      I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

      我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)

      I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

      我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

      I have got a pain in my belly.

      我肚子疼。

      I have diarrhoea.

      我拉肚子了。

      I have a splitting headache.

      我头痛得快要裂开似的。

      I hace been having pains in my chest recently.

      最近我一直胸口痛。

      I have been losing sleep.

      我最近一直失眠。

      I have been throwing up.

      我最近一直呕吐

      I have got a bad appetite.

      我的胃口不好。

      I have a ringing in my ears.

      我耳朵嗡嗡作响。

      My right eardrum has been infected.

      我的右耳鼓被感染了。

      My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.

      我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。

      对话7:交通事故

      Dialogue Seven(A traffic accident)

      大夫:你哪里不舒服?

      Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

      病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的右臂和肘部也檫伤了。现在我感到肋骨有点疼痛。

      Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up ,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

      大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

      Doctor : I’ll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

      病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

      Patient: It’s hard to say. It hurts all over.

      大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

      Doctor : Does it hurt when I do this?

      病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

      Patient : Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

      大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

      Doctor : You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side , you’d better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

      Patient: OK. See you later.

      病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

      Doctor: See you then!

      大夫:待会儿见!

      ( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

      病人:这是我的X光片。

      Patient: Here’s my X-rays.

      大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

      Doctor: I’ll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There’s a hairline fracture.

      病人:这严重吗?

      Patient: Is it serious?

      大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息

      Doctor: No. It’s not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

      病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

      Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

      大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

      Doctor: All right. I’ll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist’s. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

      病人:我需要上石膏吗?

      Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

      大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

      Doctor: No, it isn’t necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

      病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

      Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

      大夫:不客气。再见!

      Doctor:Not at all. Goodbye!

      病人:再见!

      Patient: Goodbye!

      单词

      Words

      elbow          n. 肘部

      graze          v. 檫伤

      ribs           n. 肋骨

      plate           n. 光片

      oral           adj 口服

      instruction         n. 说明

      plaster           n. 石膏

      短语

      Phrases

      be knocked to the ground          被撞倒在地

      to be on the safe side            出于安全考虑

      take two or three weeks off work休假两,三周

      herbal medicine              中草药

      for oral administration 口服

      a tube of ointment              一管药膏

      句子

      Sentence Patterns

      Does it hurt when I do this?

      我按这儿,你疼不疼?

      To be on the safe side , you’d better go to the X-ray Department.

      但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。

      When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

      片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

      Will I need to be put in plaster?

      我需要上石膏吗?

      Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist’s.

      这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。

      Please take the medicine according to the instruction.

      请按说明服药。

      相关单词

      dislocation        脱臼

      spain         扭伤

      twist           扭伤

      burn           烧伤

      spasm          痉挛

      tetanus          破伤风

      paralysis         瘫痪

      fracture          骨折

      bandage          绷带

      plaster          石膏

      stitch           缝针

      padding          垫,衬

      pillow           枕头

      crutch           拐杖

      相关短语

      be all right       没什么问题

      take a week off work   休假一周

      rest in bed       卧床休息

      clean up the wound    清洗伤口

      dress the wound 包扎伤口

      give sb. a few stiches   给---缝几针

      take the stiches out    拆线

      be hospitalized      住院

      right away        立即,马上

      Related Expressions

      Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.

      你的手臂和肘关节看来没什么问题。

      You should take a week off work.

      你应该休假一周。

      Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.

      虽然不太严重,但你还是要尽量多卧床休息。

      Take it three times a day after meals.

      每日三次,饭后服用。

      Here is the prescription for your medicine.

      这是给你开的药方。

      There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.

      破了个口子,不过不太深。

      First, I’ll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.

      我得先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。

      I’m afraid I’ll have to give you a few stiches.

      恐怕我得给你缝几针了。

      Come back in a week and I’ll take your stiches out.

      一周之后再来,我给你拆线。

      The X-ray shows a fractured ankle.

      X光片显示足踝骨折。

      You must be hospitalized right away.

      你应当立即住院。

      You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.

      你的骨折需要治疗。

      You’ll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.

      你得住院观察两天。

      Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.

      你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。

      对话8堕胎

      Dialogue Eight  Abortion

      患者:我这两天阴道出血并伴有下腹疼痛。

      Patient: I have hadsome vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.

      护士:出血量多吗?上次月经是什么时候?

      Nurse: What was the amount ofbleeding?When was your last period?

      患者:我已经两个月没有来月经了。上次月经是4月4 日。

      Patient: I missed 2 periods. The last one was on April 4.

      护士:你的月经准时吗?

      Nurse: Is your menstruation regular?

      患者:结婚前月经常迟来,现在准时了。

      Patient: It’s normal now, but it used to be somewhat late before I was married.

      护士:你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?

      Nurse: Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?

      患者:我试试看。
      Patient: I’ll try.

      护士:妊娠检查呈阳性。你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法?

      Nurse: The pregnancy test was positive. Where is the pain and what’s it like?

      患者:在下腹正中,一阵一阵地疼,痛的时候还伴有阴道出血。

      Patient: The pain occurs in the central part of the lower abdomen. It comes in attacks positive with vaginal bleeding while the pain lasts.

      护士:看来你怀孕了,是先兆流产。除了吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。

      Nurse: It seems that you are pregnant,with a threatening miscarriage. You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.

      患者:我需要吃些药吗?

      Patient: Shall I take some medicine?

      护士:我会给你开一些注射用药和口服药。

      Nurse: I’ll give some medicine by injection or orally.

      患者:好的,我会照你说的做。

      Patient: OK, I’ll do as you said.

      护士:如果出血比平时多,你需要立即来看急诊。一周后再来检查。

      Nurse: You should go to the emergency clinic immediately whenever the bleeding becomes more severe than usual. Come back in a week for a check up.

      (三天以后)

      (3 days later)

      护士:你现在感觉这么样?

      Nurse: How are you now?

      患者:不太好。出血增多了,而且阵发性腹痛,每7到10分钟1次。

      Patient: Not so good . The bleeding is more severe than usual and the attacks of pain recur every 7 to 10 minutes.

      护士:让我检查一下。啊,子宫颈口已经开了4厘米了,子宫口可以看见部分胎儿,胎儿马上就要下来了。我得为你准备写血液以备必要时输血,你需要马上住院。

      Nurse: Let me take a look. Oh ,the cervix is already open about 4cm,and part of the fetus can be seen in the cervix. The fetus will come out soon. I’ll prepare the blood for you in case ablood transfusion is needed. You should be admitted to the hospital immediately.

      单词

      Words

      abortion       n. 堕胎

      abdomen       n. 下腹

      menstruation     n. 月经

      normal        adj 正常

      urine         n. 尿

      pregnancy       n. 妊娠

      positive        adj 阳性

      miscarriage      n. 流产

      injection        n. 注射

      orally         adv. 口服

      emergency       n.急诊

      severe         n.严重

      cervix         n. 子宫颈口

      fetus          n. 胎儿

      transfusion       n. 输血

      短语

      Phrases

      vaginal bleeding      阴道出血

      together with       伴有

      used to          过去,过去常常

      a pregnancy test      妊娠检查

      except for         除---以外

      in case       万一

      be admitted to       进入

      句子

      Sentence Patterns

      I have hadsome vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.

      我这两天阴道出血并、伴有下腹疼痛。

      Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?

      你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?

      The pregnancy test was positive.

      妊娠检查呈阳性。

      Where is the pain and what’s it like?

      你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法?

      You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.

      除了吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。

      I’ll give some medicine by injection or orally.

      我给你开一些注射用药和口服药。

      Come back in a week for a check up.

      一周后再来检查。

      相关单词

      Related Words

      buttocks臀部

      hips 臀部

      rectum 臀部

      genitals              生殖器

      penis阴茎

      scrotum阴囊

      testis               睾丸

      pubes               阴毛

      urethra 尿道

      sperm               精液

      vagina               阴道

      womb               子宫

      uterus       子宫

      ovaries               卵巢

      cell                细胞

      embryo               胚胎

      placenta               胎盘

      menses               月经

      menstruation             月经

      periods               月经

      相关短语

      Related Phrases

      genital organ         生殖器

      the virile member       阴茎

      seminal duct         输精管

      spermatic duct        输精管

      deferent duct         输精管

      seminal vesicle精囊

      vaginal orifice        阴门

      private parts         阴部

      fallopian tube         输卵管

      相关表达方式

      Related Expressions

      Is your period heavy or light?

      来月经时,量多还是少?

      It’s always heavy.

      总是很多。

      And how long does it last?

      经期多长?

      Eight or ten days. My face always goes very pale and I can’t concentrate on work because of the pain.

      八到十天,月经一来,因为痛经,脸色总是苍白,无法专心工作。

      I have very bad period pains evry month

      每次月经来,我都痛得要命。

      For the last two or three weeks I’ve been getting real bad pains in one of my breasts.

      在过去的两三周里,我的一个乳房很痛。

      There seems to be some sort of a lump.

      这儿看来有个硬块。

      I’ll give you some Chinese medicine to relieve your pain.

      我给你开些止痛的中药。

      Don’t eat very hot or cold food, and keep off stimulating foods such as sour or spicy food.

      不要吃很烫或很冷的食物,也不要吃酸的和辛辣的刺激性食物。

      更多翻译详细信息请点击: http://www.trans1.cn
      分享:


      推荐图文
      推荐专业英语
      点击排行
      Processed in 0.078 second(s), 13 queries, Memory 0.95 M
      Baidu
      map