对话9 西药
Dialogue Nine Western Medicine
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?
病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?
药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.
病人:给你。
Patient: Here you are.
药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。
Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.
病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you very much.
药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。
Chemist: Don’t mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn’t you?
病人:是的。
Patient: Yes, indeed.
药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?
Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?
病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。
Patient: No. he didn’t say anything about it.
药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?
Patient: How about this cough syrup?
药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
病人:非常感谢。
Patient: Thank you very much indeed.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist. You’re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
单词
Words:
prescription n. 药方
tablet n. 药片
syrup n. 糖浆
spoonful n. 勺
recover vi康复
短语
Phrases:
fill the prescription 抓药
by the way 顺便问一下
take the medicine 服药
three times a day 每日三次
in no time 很快
句子
Sentence Patterns:
Can you fill the prescription for me?
请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
Please show me the Prescription.
请把你的药方给我看一下。
Just a moment, please.
请稍等片刻。
Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
I hope you will recover in no time.
祝你早日康复。
相关单词
Related Words
prescription 药方
recipe 配方
tablet 药片
pill 药丸
bolus 大药丸
powder 药粉,药散
ointmnet 药膏
plaster 膏药
capsule 胶囊
emulsion 乳剂
syrup 糖浆
mixture 合剂
tincture 药酊
injection 注射剂
相关短语
Related Phrases
proved recipe 验方
secret recipe 秘方
medicinal materials 药材
medicinal liquor 药酒
medicinal herb 药草
medicinal liquid 药水
absorbent cotton 药棉
adhsiveplaster 胶布
ethyl alcohol 酒精
tincture of iodine 碘酒
distilled water 蒸馏水
cooling ointment 清凉油
相关表达方式
Related Expressions
Please take the medicine according to the instruction.
请按说明服药。
I’d like you to take one of these pills three times a day.
你把这些药片每天服用三次,每次一片。
I’ll give you a dose of streptomysin.
我给你一点儿链霉素。
These tablets are to keep the fever down.
这些药片是用于退烧的。
These tablets should clear up the trouble.
这些药片可以解除病痛。
These vitamin B and C are to build up your resistance.
这些维生素B和C用于增强你的抵抗力。
This is for reducing the fever.
这个是用来退烧的。
This medicine will give you quick relief.
这种药将快速解除你的病痛。
对话10西药
Dialogue Ten Western Medicine
病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don’t you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven’t gone to see a doctor.
药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don’t know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: ( picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?
药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn’t help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There’s no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor’s certificate or prescription.
病人:那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
药剂师:当然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That’s great.
药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything else?
病人:不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.
药剂师:不客气。
Chemist: You’re welcome.
单词
Words
relieve vt 缓解
prescription n. 药方
allergic adj. 过敏的
medication n. 药物
recommend vt 推荐
label n. 标签
miracle n. 奇迹,特效药
penicillin n. 盘尼西林
certificate n. 证书,证明
短语
Phrases
apart from 除----以外
relieve the pain 缓解痛苦
see a doctor 看医生
be allergic to 对---过敏
pick up 拿起
according to 根据
along with 与---一道,除---以外
boric acid 硼酸
句子
Sentence Patterns
Are you allergic to any type of medication?
你会不会对某些药品过敏?
I recommend this brand for quick relief.
我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
If that doesn’t help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey.
如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。
There’s no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
相关单词
Related Words
lotion 洗剂
paste 糊剂
inhalation 吸入剂
lozenge 糖锭
liniment 搽剂
suppository 栓剂
antipyretic 退热药
pain-killer 止痛片
aspirin 阿司匹林
morphine 吗啡
sedative 镇静药
insulin 胰岛素
tonic 补药
glucose 葡萄糖
anaesthetic 麻醉剂
ether 乙醚
ingredient (药物)成分
相关短语
Related Phrases
sleeping pill 安眠药
oral contraceptive 口服避孕药
contraceptive drugs 避孕药
on a full stomach 饭后服用
shake the bottle well before use 服用前摇匀
be taken at bed-time 临睡前服用
be taken when necessary 必要时服用
on an empty stomach 空腹服用
for external use 外用
for oral administration 内服
相关表达方式
Related Expressions
Apply this tube of jelly three times a day.
每天三次搽用这管软膏。
Are you allergic to any medication?
你对药物过敏吗?
Avoid greasy foods.
不要吃油腻食物。
Be sure to keep warm and rest.
注意保暖和休息。
This eye drops may improve your eyesight.
这种眼药水可以增进你的视力。
This is for oral administration.
这是口服药。
This medicine will relieve your pain.
这种药能缓解你的痛苦。
This solution is for external use only.
这种溶剂只能外用。
对话11 中药
Dialogue Eleven Chinese Medicine
病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
药剂师:当然可以。
Chemist: Certainly.
病人:谢谢
Patient: Thank you.
药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。
Chemist: You’re welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
Patient: All right.
药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。
Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.
病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?
Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。
Chemist: No, you can’t do that. You’d better use an earthenware pot.
病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。
Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist: You’re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
单词
Words
soak vt 浸泡
simmer vt 用文火熬
liquid n. 液体
complicated adj 复杂的
steel n. 钢
earthen adj 泥土做的
ware n. 器皿
短语
Phrases
herbal medicine 草药
turn down 关小
turn off 关掉
the leaves 药渣
a steel pan 钢制锅
an earthenware pot 砂锅,砂罐
句子
Sentence Patterns
This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
This is your herbal medicine.
这是你所需要的中草药。
Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours,
每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。
As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. 煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。
Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink.
冷却后,倒出服用。倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
相关单词
Related Words
tonic 补药
ginseng 人参
musk 麝香
honey 蜂蜜
loquat 枇杷
amber 琥珀
gyrophora 灵芝
anise 大茴香
cumin 小茴香
fennei 茴香
相关短语
Related Phrases
tiger-bone liquor 虎骨酒
spirit of genseng 人参酒
cod-liver oil 鱼肝油
royal jelly 蜂王浆
Chinese angelica 当归
the bark of eucommia 杜仲
asses’ glue 阿胶
Chinese caterpillar fungus 冬虫夏草
cassia twig 桂皮
lotus seed 莲子
licorice root 甘草
lotus leaf 荷叶
aprieot seed 杏仁
lily bulb 百合
peach keruel 桃仁
bezoar of ox 牛黄
相关表达方式
Related Expressions
Just following the directions on the bottle.
请照药瓶上的说明服用。
I think I can take most medicine except for strong pain reliever.
除了止痛片以外大多数药我都可以服用。
Can you suggest somehting I can take to relieve the pain?
你能建议我服用点什么来缓解痛苦吗?
In addition to making you feel better, it’ll also make you sleepy.
这药除了能使你感觉好一些之外,还能有助于你的睡眠。
Try this medicine. It will cure your insomnia.
试试这种药。它可以治好你的失眠症。
Take these tablets twice a day.
这些药片每天服用两次。
Take ten mls each time, three times a day.
每天三次,每次10毫升。
One tablets each time, three times a day after meals.
每天饭后服用,每日三次,每次一片。
It will keep the swelling down.
该药可以消肿。
This ointment will subdue the inflamation.
这种药膏可以消炎