雷竞技电竞
服务号
当前位置: 首页? 专业英语? 资源技巧? 正文

各种情境下「接打电话」的常用英语表述

放大字体缩小字体发布日期:2011-08-20 浏览次数: 2350
核心提示:本文整理汇总了打错电话、抱歉这么晚打扰、有急事相告、对方不在、听不清楚、请对方说慢点、帮忙转分机等各种接打电话情景下的英语表述。


      一.打错电话:
        1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
        2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
        3. Sorry to have bothered you. 很抱歉打扰你了。
        4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
        5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
        解析:1. 区域号码是 area code 2. 电话号码的念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two

      二. 抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
        1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
        2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
        3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
        4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
        5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。

      三. 有急事时的表达方法:
        1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
        2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
        3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到他。

      四. 若对方不在的说法:
        1. It’s nothing important. 没什么重要事。
        2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
        3. I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她。
        4. I’ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
        5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
        6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
        7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
        8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
        9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
        10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
        11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
        12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
        13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。

        五.留电话答录机:
        1. This is a recording. Sorry missed your call. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.
        这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在哔的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!
        (*: 电话答录机 是 telephone answering machine)
        2. This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
        我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688。

        六. 道谢接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一:
        1. Thank you for the present. It’s just what I wanted. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
        2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
        3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower. 真不知道要如何谢谢你,这么漂亮的花。
        4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。

        七. 听不清楚:
        1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
        2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
        3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
        4. I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
        5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
        6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
        7. We have a bad connection. 信号不太好。
        8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。

        发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:
        1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?
        2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。
        3. I beg your pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
        4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
        5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?

      八. 请对方说慢点,大点声的说法:
        1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
        2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?(speak up 大声说=speak out)
        3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
        4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
        5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
        6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?

      九. 工作活用篇帮忙转分机:
        1. May I have extension two-one-one? 能帮我转分机211?
        2. May I speak to David, extension tow-one-one? 我可以找211分机的大卫吗?
        3. Please connect me with extension two-one-one. 请帮我转分机211。
        4. Could you put me through to the personnel department, please? 请帮我接到人事部,可以吗?
      更多翻译详细信息请点击: http://www.trans1.cn
      编辑:foodtrans

      关键词: 接打电话 英语 口语
      分享:


      推荐图文
      推荐专业英语
      点击排行
      Processed in 0.061 second(s), 13 queries, Memory 0.92 M
      Baidu
      map